Your health and safety are my priorities, so the following are applied for your protection.
On the recommendation of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and Acupuncturists (the CTCMA is the governing body for acupuncturists in BC) in conjunction with the BC government, additional safety protocols are in place due to Covid-19.
MASK POLICY UPDATE, August 25, 2021
Additional protocols are in place and these will include but may not be limited to:
- Masks are MANDATORY in any part of the clinic for practitioners AND patients of 12+ years old.
- additional questions and screening of patients aimed at assessment of potential Covid-19 symptoms
- additional sanitation of equipment, massage tables, physical structures such as taps, doorknobs, floors etc.
- increased hand washing during and between patient treatments
- increased care with laundry items