Your health and safety are my priorities, so the following are applied for your protection.
On the recommendation of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners and Acupuncturists (the CTCMA is the governing body for acupuncturists in BC) in conjunction with the BC government, additional safety protocols are in place for your safety and peace of mind.
Masks are only RECOMMENDED in the clinic for patients of 12+ years old.
Additional protocols are in place and these will include but may not be limited to:
- Additional questions and screening of patients aimed at assessment of potential Covid-19 symptoms.
- Please refer to BC CDC webpage for more information if you have been tested positive before to come to the clinic. BC CDC Self-Isolation and Self-Monitoring.
- Additional sanitation of equipment, massage tables, and physical structures such as taps, doorknobs, floors, etc.
- Increased hand washing during and between patient treatments.
- Increased care with laundry items.