Your health and safety are my priorities, so the following are applied for your protection.
On the recommendation of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and Acupuncturists (the CTCMA is the governing body for acupuncturists in BC) in conjunction with the BC government, additional safety protocols are in place due to Covid-19.
MASK POLICY UPDATE, November 04th 2020
Due to the November 4th 2020 update from the Provincial Health Office, all staff and patients are now required to wear masks at all times in any part of the clinic. You won’t be able to enter the clinic without a mask.
In consequence, I ask that you please bring your own mask as the cost does add up if we are supplying them to each person.
On that note, I will have masks available at the clinic for those who forget one but an additional charge f 1$ will be added to your total bill.
Additional protocols are in place and these will include but may not be limited to:
- Masks are now mandatory in any part of the clinic for practitioners AND patients.
- additional questions and screening of patients aimed at assessment of potential Covid-19 symptoms
- additional sanitation of equipment, massage tables, physical structures such as taps, doorknobs, floors etc.
- increased hand washing during and between patient treatments
- increased care with laundry items